WearPower Privacy Protection for your Data
2. Collection of Personal Information
- Personal information means any information that may be used to identify you as an individual or shop partner, and may include but is not limited to your name, physical address or email address, phone number, type of hardware or software you use, credit card details, and other information required to provide you the product, service or support requested. We also collect information as you provide it to us. If you call customer service with concerns to an order, we will document all information you provide us. This can include changes to address, email, phone numbers, credit card information or other pertinent order related information. As a shop partner you will be requested to share tax identification numbers as well as Paypal account information for the purpose of delivering your commission payments. As shop partner you provide contact information for your customers and others to contact you. This information will be displayed on the contact link. We also collect non-personal information from you, such as your browser type, URL's, your ISP, operating system and your IP address. This information cannot be easily used to identify you.
3. Use of Personal Information
- Personal information provided to us may be transferred worldwide within WearPower or to third parties providing services to WearPower including but not limited to across borders, from our country or collective area to other countries or collective areas around the world. Some of the ways in which we will use the personal information provided us include:
- a) to take, process or deliver your order, process or obtain payment or notify you of the status of your order;
- b) to provide it to industry and credit related organizations for security, credit or fraud prevention purposes;
- c) to provide you with effective customer service and/or technical support;
- d) to monitor service or purchasing patterns;
- e) to provide you with service updates, announcements, and other product offerings;
- f) to send you, with your consent, newsletters or promotional emails or undertake other promotional activities;
- g) to permit you to participate in online surveys and polls, assuming you voluntarily agree to provide such information in connection with these surveys and polls; and
- h) to improve WearPower's websites, the customer experience and any related products or services.
- We will take reasonable steps to ensure any person or entity receiving personal information for the purposes described above, are obligated to protect the personal information on your behalf. By submitting your order either to our partners or to us, you consent to the use of your personal information as set forth above, and to the transfer of that data to our partners or those individuals or entities we engage to provide services in connection with your transaction.
4. Disclosure of Personal Information
- WearPower will disclose your personal information directly to you upon your request; provided, however, that we may reject all or part of your request when:
- 1. the disclosure may harm life, the body, the property and the other rights of yourself or the third parties,
- 2. the disclosure may lead the remarkable difficulties to the appropriate operation of our business or
- 3. the disclosure may lead to a breach of other laws and regulations.
- Generally speaking we do not disclose your information to third parties without your consent. We do reserve the right to do so if it is necessary to the operation and continued growth of our company or to protect the rights of others.
- We may disclose your Personal Information to prevent an emergency, to protect or enforce our rights, to protect or enforce the rights of a third party, or as required by law (including, without limitation, to comply with a subpoena or court order). If you are a shop partner, we may disclose your information to a third party that alleges you have infringed on their intellectual property rights through the products in your shop. Alternatively, if you allege that a partner has infringed on your intellectual property rights, we may disclose your information to that partner.
- WearPower also employs other companies to provide services to us in connection with your transaction. We do use companies to process credit card payments, deliver packages, provide marketing aid, and analyze data. These organizations may have access to personal information as required to permit them to perform their obligations to us. In the event WearPower merges with another entity, is acquired by another entity, or enters into a business combination with another entity, WearPower may be required to disclose some or all of your personally identifiable information to that entity to continue serving you.
- WearPower is not in the business of selling, trading or renting personal information. We will not use or share your personally identifiable information with others except those individuals or entities which have a business relationship with WearPower.
6. Children's Privacy
- This site is not aimed to attract children and its objective is to not collect personal information from children. Anyone under the age of 13 should not use this website unless supervised by an adult. WearPower's goal is to comply with applicable laws and regulations relating to collection and use of information from children, including the Children's On-line Privacy Protection Act of the United States.
7. Security of Personal Information
- Customers who buy through WearPower's system are shopping on a secure server which encrypts customer's credit card information and passwords. WearPower uses a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) to encrypt your personal information and protect it from disclosure, destruction, modification, or use.
8. Your Choices
- You can decide whether or not to provide your personal information with WearPower. However, if you do not provide personal information you may not be able to make purchases, enlist services or access certain offers or options that may be of benefit to you. At the time you provide your information, we will offer you the choice as to whether or not you wish to receive further communications about special offers, product information, newsletters or other messages. You can unsubscribe to any of our newsletters or special promotional mail at anytime by emailing us email@example.com
9. Changes to this Privacy Statement
- WearPower may amend this Privacy Statement from time to time. We will notify you of such amendments or changes by updating the Effective Date at the top of this Privacy Statement.
10 Contact Information
- If you would like to contact us with questions or comments concerning our Privacy Statement or if you feel your comment or concern has not been addressed to your satisfaction, please contact WearPower via email to firstname.lastname@example.org